Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dwayne's Corner

This is direct from my upline.

'Did you purchase your WBwso packages yet? Those of you who did are on your way to becoming Multi-Millionaires within 3 to 5 years. Here is some evidence.

Below is a testimonial from a happy participant taking a F.R.E.E. ride in the WBwso Multi-Millionaire venture:
“First let me say that I have been an investor in WBWSO since March 2009. Apart from this I have no other connection to the company. I am a 66 year old pensioner of low income, but decided to invest £400 in 2009 which was $588 via AlertPay and have not added any more of my own money since then. I would like to share my experiences to date.
If the long-term 3 year plans pay off in March 2012 I will be a wealthy man, and indeed will be able to help restore my church. But, of course, believe it when I see it. Have faith! I also purchased a short term 8 month plan later in 2009. I kept re-investing the fortnightly interest buying more 8 month packs. Where do I now stand? Well, I have withdrawn from profits over $700 which has more than returned my original $588. That money is safely in my bank account, so now I am running free. I continue to receive regular income each fortnight, some of which I withdraw and some I re-invest. My total sum in WBWSO currently stands at nearly $10,000 (remember – from an original $588).
When logged in to the site I can click on transactions. From there I can view every aspect of my investments clearly presented and with total clarity. All I can say to the skeptics is that this old man is having great fun and is now in the fortunate position of it being impossible for me to lose a single penny.”
Here is another testimonial:
I have been with WBWSO for close to 1 1/2 years and it has a PROVEN track record of payouts. Admin answers questions very quickly and they are honest and very upfront about what they are doing. Unlike the other HYIP Scams that so many love to jump into and either make a few bucks and leave or make NO bucks and leave.
I have at least $5 in each any every plan as they are all different percentages and time frames this way you can be making money every single day and take it out and also compounding it at 100% for the long term. This is an incredible program that we will be able to count on for years to come.
And another testimonial:
Thanks for the information on WBWSO. I have been enrolled in this program foralmost a year now, and I must say it seems to be one of the most solid programs on the internet today. My withdrawals have always been paid within 24 hours and my referral income just keeps on growing. I take my referral commissions and put it right back in the program. I have about 2 more years to go now, and I must say I have a pretty good nest egg already. The compounding adds up very quickly.'

As you can see people are making real money.
To join WBwso click here Wbwso sign up with Alert Pay as your payment processor.

No comments:

The Mooney Twins Network.com