Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dwayne's Corner

Hello people,

Allow me to get straight to it…

The Forex Robot Project

The Forex Robot Project is going well. We started just last Wednesday and participants are at a 10% profit. The U.S. dollar saw a big move up the charts, causing a temporary 5% drawdown in one position. But you can bet my tools and techniques are top notch, and we will see this balanced out by early next week.

You see the dollar is weak so the dollar rising is just temporary, it will fall and I will be there waiting. In the meantime because of my robots, manual trades and chart expertise we will continue to make profits.

I am testing a new robot that looks really good and if all pans out the way I expect, I will be adding it to the project by the second week in April.

There is still room for new investors
Minimum $500.00
Maximum $5000.00
Email me for details:
Mooneysuccess@yahoo.com

Forex Robot Webinar Training
· Spots still available
· Get trained/ get good at something you can do for the rest of your life.
· Best home base business you can have.
Email me for details mooneysuccess@yahoo.com


Looking for Passive Investment Business Partners

I am looking for business partners that would like to partner with me in two business investment ventures/programs. I have been offered a private opportunity with a highly respected corporate credit/ verified passive investment group. This is so good…

· The group supplies guarantors for funding, which means there is no concern with credit scores.
· There are two corporate credit programs and 13 verified passive investment programs.
· It takes 8 to 10 weeks to secure the funds…

Corporate Credit program 1
I am offered a minimum of $150,000.00 in corporate credit they supply the guarantor.
Cost $3200.00 up front (plus 17% on the backend)

Corporate Credit program 2
I get a minimum of $250,000,00 in corporate credit they supply the guarantor
Cost $6500.00 upfront (plus 17% on backend)


What you will get for your program #1 or program #2 investment

Program 1: Invest $3200.00 – When I secure your investment of $3,200.00 Corporate funding is secured and I will double your initial investment to $6400.00 to reinvest in verified passive investment programs, if you desire. (reinvesting is optional)

Program 2: Invest $6,500.00 – When I secure your investment of $6,500.00 Corporate funding is secured and I will double your investment to $13,000.00 to reinvest (if you desire) into verified passive investment programs. (You are not required to reinvest this is optional)

Corporate Credit program 1
I have 10 spots that cost $320.00 each.
Corp Credit program 2
I have 10 spots that cost $650.00 each.

O.K. to purchase multiple spots.Example, 1 person can purchase all 10 spots, 5 people can purchase all 10 spots, etc. It doesn't matter I expect the spots to feel up quick.

The benefits of this offer.

Your investment is doubled in 6-10 weeks
Should you desire your money will be invested in verified proven investment programs that pay a minimum of 6% monthly.

You don’t have to worry about maintaining a corporation or making your own trades.
You don't have to worry about the 17% backend.
Zero Risk!!!

Email me for details mooneysuccess@yahoo.com

No comments:

The Mooney Twins Network.com