Monday, February 22, 2010

Dwayne's Corner

Hello Family, I wanted to talk to you for a minute...
Alot of people are afraid to invest in the HYIP world because 99% are ponzi schemes..They will invest in one or two lose money and never try again..

People lose millions in the stock,futures,commodities and forex market daily..I believe the markets are setup for people to lose money..I know I have lost thousands in all of them.Now I make a profit month after month...Right now my choice of investing is hyips and the forex market..I treat them both the same way, as a game..I never put all my eggs in one basket or with one broker..In investing never go for the hype, you have to know when to invest and when to get out..

Hyip's are simple to make profits if you follow my recommedations and system you will make lots of money..In the forex market if you use my handpicked forex robots and special settings with some manual trading you will make plenty profit..

Bottomline, if you treat this like a business instead of like a hobby your cashflow will be amazing..Go to http://www.mooneytwinsnetwork.com/PassivePrograms.html and check out my programs and forex robots, if you want training email me at mooneysuccess@yahoo.com for details..


Passive Investment program of the week

http://www.aballong.com/?ref=124 Aballong is an Arbitrage Betting program profits are based on performance pays 2 to 8% a week.They actually show you their investments daily you know exactly where your money is going..Out of all the Arbitrage Betting programs that have come and gone this looks like one of the winners.

No comments:

The Mooney Twins Network.com