Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dwayne's Corner

Hey family, 2010 is almost here are you building your passive investments?
1.For anyone who wants to start "Forex Robot Training" I have a holiday 2 for 1 offer.You bring another person to your private webinar classes you can split the full price 50/50...Email me for details mooneysuccess@yahoo.com

2.The Forex Robot Investment Club is still open the minimum is 500.00 to join.I will start trading Jan 2, 2009.Email me for details mooneysuccess@yahoo.com

3.Passive programs and the forex robots are all doing well.Go to my website www.mooneytwinsnetwork.com click passive investments and signup with a few..

4.I am looking for people with credit scores of over 700 who like to be business partners with me..Only serious people please.. Email me for details mooneysucess@yahoo.com

5.I will be having a free "Forex Robot Webinar" preview this Tuesday at 7pm pt. If interested , email me at mooneysuccess@yahoo.com so I can send you link.

No comments:

The Mooney Twins Network.com