Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hey there friends,
this is a quick update.

Forex robot webinar

The free forex robot webinar last week was a great success..People were amazed by the profits they can make with a little bit of training.We have another free webinar Wednesday at 7pm pt, if interested email me at mooneysuccess@yahoo.com I will send you the link.

Passive investing

When it comes to passive investing I can't control you and this is not a get rich scheme,however I feel passive investing is the best thing you can do to create cashflow without doing any work..Everytime you get a paycheck or some extra cash put 10% of it in a passive investment program and practice my money management system.Overtime you will have some nice profits...

Goldnuggetinvest

If you haven't taken alook at my number one program check it out https://goldnuggetinvest.com/Mooney123 , they have been going strong for 3 years now.They will be going private in the early fall, so don't miss out.When you signup there will be a sponsor drop box, make sure you put in mooney123. Any questions email me at mooneysuccess@yahoo.com

Note- Got something big coming in about a week than can take your business and investments to the next level. I have been looking for something like this for awhile and it found me. Stay tuned.

Until next time, make money!

No comments:

The Mooney Twins Network.com